ALL our classes are Individual 1-1 lessons. We do not offer group classes.
School year schedule begins September 5th
Mon - Fri : 10:30am - 7:00pm
Sat : 9:15 - 1:00pm
- Based on # of your scheduled days that occur in the month. $23.00 per class. Monthly range $69.00 - $115.00
- Billing: Monthly or Upfront Deposit
- Annual Registration fee: $35 per child for the first two children. Renews on enrollment date.
- Ages: 6 months to adults
- Individual instruction. (You are not the only person in the pool)
- Parent can be in the water if desired for children up to 36 months.
- Individual 15 minute lesson spots; two or more lessons per week recommended for beginners.
- 30 minute lessons are available by scheduling 2 lesson spots back-to-back. (recommended for adults, older beginners, or those with more advance abilities)
- Lessons may be scheduled as a 1-time booking, as a reoccurring spot with a set number of weeks or as a reoccurring spot with no end date (subject to our 14 day withdrawal policy)
- Exploration time is encouraged after the child's lesson in the shallow 2.5-3ft deep free swim area. This time is limited to 5- 10 minutes before and up to 20 minutes after the lesson.
Individual lessons allow for:
- Swimmers to progress at their own pace.
- Greater grasp and retention of concepts.
- Improved level of comfort.
- The instructors full attention dedicated to the swimmer's needs.
- Modified/Adaptable instruction when needed.
- Hands-on teaching method to help swimmers feel proper technique.
- Parent interaction, involvement and transition - infants and more nervous children